Scheduling Service Availability
If you enabled unmanaged services, you can open a calendar interface and schedule the
availability of these services to the distributed processing system.
The calendar interface of the work schedule dialog contains several useful features.
You can use the following controls to constrain the availability of unmanaged services
for each day of the week:
• On/Off pop-up menu: Use this pop-up menu to turn services on or off for a particular
day of the week.
• On: This setting indicates that the services are available for all 24 hours of that
particular day. (This is the default setting for all seven days of the week.)
• Off: Makes the service unavailable on that day of the week.
• On Between: Allows you to enter the period of time the service will be available.
• Off Between: Allows you to enter the period of time the service will not be available.
• Start time field: Enter a start time.
• End time field: Enter an end time.