Bitstream Tab Settings
These settings are stored in the finished stream for use by the playback device. Leave
them at their default values unless you have a specific technical reason for changing
• Center Downmix, Surround Downmix: If your encoded audio has these channels, but
the player does not, the channels are mixed into the stereo output at the specified
• Dolby Surround Mode: When encoding in 2/0 (stereo) mode, specifies whether the
signal uses Dolby Surround (Pro Logic).
• Copyright Exists: Select this checkbox to specify that a copyright exists for this audio.
• Content is Original: Select this checkbox to specify that this audio is from the original
source and not a copy.
• Audio Production Information: Select this checkbox and fill in the fields below to specify
how the encoded audio content was mixed. Playback devices may use this information
to adjust output settings.
• Peak Mixing Level: Specifies peak sound pressure level (SPL) (between 80 dB and
111 dB) in the production environment when this mix was mastered.
• Room Type: Specifies information about the mixing studio.
Creating Dolby Digital Professional Output Files