Using Post-Transcoding Actions
Almost every batch template includes an automatic post-transcoding action. When
Compressor has completed transcoding one of these batch template jobs to an output
media file, it will execute a corresponding automatic action, such as uploading the file
to a YouTube account, running an Automator workflow, or burning a DVD.
For more information about job actions such as these, see
Job Action Tab
The following list indicates the default post-transcoding job action for each Compressor
• Create Audio Podcast: Add to iTunes Library.
• Create Blu-ray disc: Create Blu-ray disc.
• Create DVD: Create DVD.
• HTTP Live Streaming: Prepare for HTTP Live Streaming.
• Publish to Apple TV: Add to iTunes Library.
• Publish to YouTube: Publish to YouTube.